Custom User Presets for Testing

We've been running all the custom user presets we have here at Synthetik as an aid in testing Studio Artist 4 development builds, and they are proving quite valuable to hunt down remaining bugs in the code. So i wanted to mention this so that anyone interested could email us your own custom presets to include in our testing suites. These could be any kind of preset, although PASeqs are proving especially useful right now for testing purposes. The good thing about including your own custom preset collections in our testing suites is that you can then be assured they have been tested throughly at Synthetik prior to the verion 4 release. You can email any presets you would like us to include in our testing suites to techsupport at synthetik.com. Of you can always post them here on the user forum if you would like to share your work with other Studio Artist users. Preset folders should be archive compressed to .zip files before emailing or posting to the forum so that all the meta information in the resource forks are maintained properly.

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi John

don't know if I've missed a thread but what wonderful goodies can we anticipate in SA 4. also will ther be a beta available for test?
    • I'm not going to say too much about upcoming version 4 except that we're all working hard on finishing it up. It runs native on PPC and intel macs as well as windows machine. There are a ton of exciting new features. And you can use all of your old presets in version 4. We'll be posting more info when the time is right. Like i said above, we'd love to include user's custom presets in our test suites, so feel free to email them to us or post them to the forum.
This reply was deleted.

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13