Trey Gunn Soliciting Animators.

I'm just passing this on in case any Studio Artist animators are interested in participating. Trey Gunn (bass player for some versions of King Crimson) has begun solicting filmmakers and animators to add visuals to the tracks for his new CD "Music for Pictures." All interested should write to: info@quodia.com. His main website is www.treygunn.com.

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow. thanks john!
  • There are some interesting behind the scenes video podcasts here. Doesn't look like it's any of the Music for Pictures music, but still there's some interesting stuff there.
  • Here is the link where the ones who are interested can read more about the project and download the files:

www.treygunn.com/filmmaker.html
    • I've emailed him and he seems very open to a wide range of styles & ideas. He 's thinking very conceptually... encouraging fresh thought. The pieces he wants to animate are all relatively short... so they are a good scale for Studio Artistes. So, if you are having any doubts, I'd say get in touch with him.
This reply was deleted.

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Sejnicku 6 hours ago