Welcome to the new Studio Artist User Forum

Welcome to the new Studio Artist User Forum! We've set up this new forum as an alternative to the old WWUG user forum to take advantage of more recent developments in web-based social networking. The old forum is still available as always but we're expanding your options to network with other Studio Artist users, ask technical questions, share your still image and video artwork, discuss relevant topics in digital art, etc. Please feel free to join the group so you can ask questions or start discussions in the forum, post your photos or videos of artwork you created in Studio Artist, promote you Studio Artist projects, etc. You should also check out the new Studio Artist news site at http://studioartist.blogspot.com/ for the latest Studio Artist news.

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cool new forum. I'll be interested to see the direction conversations take here.
  • Very cool John... looking forward to this rich & clean new place you've set up! ~victor
  • John,

Thanks for this new treat. I like it a lot.
    -Paul
  • Just joined and exploring. Like what I see, and looking forward to more. Dee
  • Can you tell me the optimum size and format for posting photos?
    • Jpeg format compressed for the web. The size should work on a screen for full view, don't post large image files you'd use for printing high res.
  • i really want to thank you for this forum and site. even though im a rookie still on SA, only using it for a year or so, i feel a part of this group and have been having a ball playing on this new gift you have given us. thankyou so much.
  • Hello everyone,
    A complete newbe here. It is exciting to begin a new forum, talent exists out there in the web......
    I am just getting my "web legs" so i will need patience on your part.
    I can only hope to contribute in some small way.
  • cool except for the google ads down the right side of the page advertising different digital paint packages.. don't they know there is only one!..

The ads I guess are the inevitable necessary evil, but I do find them annoying
This reply was deleted.

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13

Studio Artist is in Italy!

I was crawling the streets of Matera, Italy today and may have discovered where SA is hiding!  (see attached photo). Not meaning to make light of this great, sad mystery. But I just couldn't resist as I try to make sense of what's happening. Losing my connection to SA, Synthetik and John has been a great sadness... and if real, ends a monumental era in my creative life. love,~Victor   

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13