Bezier & anchor points

hey, just wondering if there is a way to delete anchor points once I've drawn a selection with Bezier Draw? sometimes they drop down in useless amounts, way too many. I've been re-arranging anchor points (are these also called nodes?) for the better part of 3 hours.... also, is there a way to ease in/out the morphs in Studio Artist? or would I just have to best guess it using the timeline? which is fine, that works for me, just wondering if there are other ways to approach retiming this type of animation. thanks.

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cmnd option click will delete an anchor point in a bezier path.

you can set ease in/ease out for keyframe animation in the Paint Action Sequence Configuration Preferences dialog (under file : preferences menu). It's a global setting for how animation is interpolated as opposed to something you can adjust at individual keyframes (yes i know that would be nice).
  • Cool, that works. I actually don't mind what you have in place with bezier paths all that much, I think it's very workable. Is there a list of all hotkeys in Studio Artist? I would check now as there might be in the appendix of the user manual, but I am not at work currently.
This reply was deleted.

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
0 Replies