Quicktime Movie

Hi, I'm a newbie. Could someone walk me through the process of turning a 320x240 QT file into a 640x480 with the same quality resolution? No painting actions. Thanks.

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When you run the action : process movie with a paint action sequence to a movie menu command it asks you to select the movie you want to process, then you get a dialog to set the canvas size, and then you name the output movie. so you would set the canvas size to your final 640x480 size in that second dialog.

As far as the paseq, you can make one with one step that runs the supersizer interpolator. open up the paint action sequence window (also under action or cmnd 2 hotkey), then turn on the record checkbox and press the erase button to erase what is in there. then run the canvas : layer commands : set layer to supersized source menu command which will record as a step in the paseq. then turn off paseq recording. then run the proces movie with a paseq to a movie menu command as described before..

Tutorial disk #2 has a number of tutorials on recording a paseq and processing a movie with one so you might want to check those digital video tutorials out.
This reply was deleted.

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13