Preferences

Is there a way that SA opens my own presets (e.g. my PASeq's) somehow as the default settings (e.g. PASeq's), means that my they appears first/directly after opening the program?

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The first preset opens at startup for each preset category in 3.5. By first i mean what is alphabetically first. The General category is what come sup first, and in 3.5 and earlier the General category is generated from any loose presets sitting at the top of the preset folder (next to the other Collection folders). So you can drop any preset you want in at the top level of the Preset folder (PASeq in the case of paseq presets) and they will show up in General. Name them accordingly so your specific preset comes up first.
    • I got it and it works fine.

Momentarily I work most of the times with the PASeq's I screwed together.
      Is there a way to change that command structure too.
      Default is that SA opens up with the Paint Synthesizer Presets. I would like to open with the PASeq Presets.

Nothing important but if it would work I would prefer it.

Thanks in advance.
      • I'll see if i can add that for you in version 4.
        • Done. It now starts up with the last preset operation mode you were in the last time you used the program.

For any op mode, the alphabetical first collection-category is the one that is going to come up. So you could make a custom category folder with your presets and then name it so it's the first one in an alphabetical ranking of category names, and then that's the one that will come up first.
          • Cool!
This reply was deleted.