Interesting Animation in the New York Times Today

This animation was not done using studio artist to my knowledge, but it would certainly be easy to duplicate the look of it with your own video footage using studio artist. You could make something like this by working with paint action sequences and automatic drawing, or you could do it all by hand using a canvas movie. I thought i'd pass on the link for people interested in checking it out.

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...and he sells the individual paintings for $500 each! So @12 fps that'd be $360,000 per minute. sweet.
  • thanks for that John, that stuff looks exceedingly lush, gorgeous!
    just checked some of his other stuff it is even better!!!
    definitely rotoscoped, of that I am sure
This reply was deleted.

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Sejnicku 6 hours ago