View layer controls

Hey folks! Here's a question that continually baffles me: when I'm toying around with building up a picture, I like to play around my transparency modes. I'll mutz around until I come up with something that I want to play with as a PASeq. When I try to play back the PASeq from scratch (i.e. I delete all of the layers and press the animate button in the PASeq window) the animation builds itself up but the layer transparency modes don't return and the view layer mode shows current layer only as opposed to view all layers. Two fold question. How do I get the view layers to display all layers when I'm playing back a PASeq and how do I get the layer transparency modes to remain how I left them before I start playing back the PASeq (is there a way to embed them in the PASeq?)

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In the Paint Action Sequence Configuration preferences dialog you can set whether the layer info plays back or not when you play back the paseq (Layer Track popup). When its off it all plays back into the current layer. when on it plays back into the layer you originally recorded it in and the view will adjust to what it was when you recorded the paseq.
    • I followed the above directions and was able to get all layers on at the time of playback; but it doesn't playback the layer compositing that I wanted.
      • How do I insert layer compositing into a PAS?
This reply was deleted.

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson 2 hours ago