Change in the eps file when exported

Hoi There,

I am busy with a work in the Vectorizer mode. In my screen in Studio Artist I have this picture as attached. When exportinbg I do get the same picture, although the colors looks a bit less intense.

But when I export via the menu Action, then generatoe to eps file I do get a complete different picture. See the 2nd picture. So if this alawys change how can you control your output and why would you do eps output ?

Can anyone explain this and maybe advice how to do it right. Ps one of the reasons I do verctorizer and output eps is for HR printing 1.50 meter by 1.00 meter)

Thanks,

Paul

9829000493?profile=RESIZE_710x

9829000893?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have you tried svg?  One of the issues with eps is that the file format does not support everything we can do with vector drawing in Studio Artist (like partial transparency for example).  SVG does.  So we always use svg file output for this kind of thing.

I thought there was a tutorial video on this, let me check with the appropriate people today.

If you want to either attach your vectorizer preset, or if it is a factory one, point me at it, and then i can run a test and comment further.

Just so you know, we're working to make the whole resolution rescaling thing easier for people in V6 whenever you are working with vector graphics effects.

• thankk you. I did quickly export as an svg file and it looks great !

Will do more a few more and let you know the results also for printing.

V6 sounds interesting :).

Ps suppoose I would come over for a few days would there be time to get some training. or does this exist in Europe,  where maybe  "black belt" SA users exist ? :).

Thanks,

Paul

This reply was deleted.

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13