fill in the blanks

Hi John,

I've been trying for a long time but couldn't find the solution. I don't want any spaces between the circles. I want each region to be filled with a circle. How can I do it?

I used close pack circle regionize.

Thank you!

10878252662?profile=RESIZE_710x10878252474?profile=RESIZE_584x

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I did what you said but unfortunately there is still too much space between the circles. I guess I'll wait for the V6 version for this to work.

10880697074?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Ufuk, it looks like you are not using 'region fill as brush' pen mode.  You can adjust the pen mode in the Pen Mode control panel of the paint synthesizer.

10880822270?profile=RESIZE_400x

Here's a tip on the different pen mode options.

Adjusting the Pen Mode - Studio Artist Tips
      The Paint Synthesizer can respond to your mouse or pen movements in different ways.  How the current paint preset responds to pen movement is a funct…
      • I rally can`t get it.Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

10881175088?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Just to be clear, is the MSG part what you are having problems with, or the normal pen mode nibs along a path vs the region fill as brush use the path as a one time paint nib thing, or?

I can put together a little tutorial on how to build MSG Live brushes in the paint synthesizer.  Seems like that would be useful to people in general.

• Probably MSG part is problem.I am still working and learning on this subject.A tutorial would be great.Would it possible to prepare You tube tutorials about all PSC parameters.It is really complicated.Hand book does not help me too much.Visual examples could be more helpfull.

This reply was deleted.

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13