I am embarrassed to say how productive I have felt sheltering in place. Frankly I've been social distancing and sheltering all my life!

Anyway, my portfolio website with my Studio Artist created videos has been severely broken for a few years now. So I've put this time to work rebuilding it. A sampling of almost 20 years of work.

www.victrolux.com

If you've got some time on your hands... feel free to peruse, browse and/or otherwise graze.

Thanks,
Victor

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The new site looks great.

• Thanks. I dug in pretty deep to learn the WP theme and taylor tweak it to feel like mine and whole. Now some new work is in order!

• Wow, Victor, these are truly inspiring for anyone getting started with SA-based videos--thanks!!

• Thanks John. You should have seen the look on my face when I 1st stumbled upon Studio Artist 2, lo back in the “aughts”. It’s been a wild ride!

• Hi Victor.

Great site and as expected great work. I hope it motivates me to finish some sites I started a while ago and to also get into video.

• I love your work. Anything I can do, even indirectly, to catalyze it makes me happy.

• Thanks Victor

This reply was deleted.