How to slow down brush strokes.

I really like the result of using this brush preset on single frames of a movie, but when I use the preset to process an entire movie the strokes are much too fast and the result simply looks like chaos. Can someone suggest how to slow down the strokes that occur on each frame to say, one their their original speed? Thanks for any advice. Best, Dennis

twirls4particle.zip

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You could cut down the # of path starts for fewer paint strokes per frame, and reduce or eliminate the # of repeat starts in the path start control panel as well.

You could also skip frames in your source movie for a slower painted output frame rate.

Also, after looking at the specifics of the preset, you should probably overdraw on your last output frame as opposed to resetting the background in your paseq. This will help with the busyness of the effect.
This reply was deleted.

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Sejnicku 1 hour ago