Replies

• That's definitely something you could do if you wanted to. I know of quite a few people who have used studio artist to enhance or artistically process 3d rendered animation output.
  • I have used SA quite a bit to process stuff I have done in in Flash, which is vector animation like ToonBoom. I often start off with the simplest shapes colors in Flash, and then I get great results by all kinds of processes in SA. My video "Space Flower Music" started off as simple vector animations done in Flash, exported to Quicktime, and then greatly enhanced in Studio Artist.

Also, like John mentioned, I have processed stuff done in 3-D programs with Studio Artist, which is really fun.

Lately I have been working in SA & MSG Evolver first off, without starting off in Flash.

I am not sure why this post is appearing above John's post, since I am commenting after him...!??!
This reply was deleted.

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson 50 minutes ago