All Discussions (2063)

Sort by

slow down MSG animation

I don't see any TGs in this MSG preset so I don't know how to slow down the animation it produces - tried changing (lowering) the few existing parameters, but it is a no go. I want to use this MSG preset to process a movie in SA, but I need to find a

Read more…
2 Replies

Saving Larger Files : A Trick

I have discovered way to trick SA into saving greater size files. At present I have been able to save files around 300 megs( 27x41") at 300 dpi. I enlarge the canvas using supersizer and then usually sharpen it. If I get a message that says I don't h

Read more…
0 Replies

jagged edges - anti-aliasing?

Can anyone suggest some way to make the line edges created by this brush be smoother? if you view at even a moderate zoom level, the edges are very jagged. What parameter could be tweaked to accomplish this (it's often a probem with my presets)? than

Read more…
1 Reply

MacIntel performance

I've searched this forum without finding much direct discussion about how SA performs on a current 3.0Ghz Mac Pro. I gather from the discussions I have run across that SA 3.5 is not a universal app. Is SA (for regular brush painting) as fast as a 2.

Read more…
2 Replies

Better anti-aliasing?

This image was generated from an MSG preset at 1920 x 1080. The jagged edges on the form are pretty bad. Is there any way to improve the anti-aliasing when creating images from Evolver? I can upload the original preset if needed, but I don't know wha

Read more…
8 Replies

Tween Morph

Hello everybody. I started my studies using SA for morphing. First I wanted to realize a tween morph simply with two pictures. It seemed that everything works perfect, but when I finally go >> Action >> Generate Frames >> Run Layer Tween Morph >> Sou

Read more…
2 Replies

Simple Vectorizer Tutorial

I posted a simple tutorial on processing a movie with the Studio Artist Vectorizer in the Studio Artist Tutorials Group. For some reason Groups posts often don't seem to appear on the current topics links, so i'm posting here to let people know it's

Read more…
0 Replies

Paint Synthesizer Macro Edits

I'm doing another pass on adding some additional Paint Synthesizer macro edits for Studio Artist 4. So i thought i'd throw open a discussion for additional high level paint editing options people would like to see available. Feel free to comment on t

Read more…
14 Replies

more feedback questions

Ok - now I'm starting understand how to make stuff with the feedback warp, which is very cool. So now I'm wondering if there's any way to do video feedback style effects without the actual warping? For example, doing some kind of rotation or scaling

Read more…
16 Replies

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson on Friday