All Discussions (2060)

Sort by

more feedback questions

Ok - now I'm starting understand how to make stuff with the feedback warp, which is very cool. So now I'm wondering if there's any way to do video feedback style effects without the actual warping? For example, doing some kind of rotation or scaling

Read more…
16 Replies

wacom contest

I noticed Wacom has a contest where people can submit videos that show how to use the tablet for some application and the winners get free tablets. perhaps someone would be interested in submitting some Studio Artist tablet tutorials in the contest (

Read more…
3 Replies

msg evolver:overall mix

Hello, I'd like to be able modulate the % mix of an effect created in Evolver, and would also like to use a TG to control the modulation. Is there an easy way to do this? Some module at the end of the chain which could control the mix between process

Read more…
1 Reply

feedback warp

Hello, How do I generate feedback warp frames? When I choose generate frames-> warp animation, it doesn't seem to be doing the feedback (whereas when I just click in the frames of the bez timeline I can see the feedback taking place). thanks, Michael

Read more…
2 Replies

Audio Support in Studio Artist

We're providing some limited audio support for movie processing in Studio Artist in the upcoming 3.5.3 release. That release will provide audio pass-through when processing a source movie that has an audio track associated with it. This works for the

Read more…
6 Replies

Manual Rotoscoping

Ive been trying to play around with some manual rotoscoping but am having some problems...first off i just want to make sure im going about doing it correctly... I open up the program and load my movie as the source image...i then load the same movi

Read more…
2 Replies

More Regionalize questions

I have been playing with regionalize painting first using some of the region painter presets and more productively creating selective auto regions and then painting inside those regions. I am having difficulty finding the proper Image Op that will pr

Read more…
3 Replies

Rotoscoping Help

Im a new Studio Artist user and plan on using it for rotoscoping short films. I went through the tutorials on rotoscoping and understand the basic idea of applying the desired effects to a single frame and then letting the program auto-rotoscope the

Read more…
2 Replies

New User Groups Feature

We added a new User Groups feature to the Studio Artist User Forum. You will notice the new Groups tab at the top of the forum and a new popular groups section on the bottom left side. I started a new Studio Artist Tutorials group as a way of gettin

Read more…
1 Reply

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13